Applications for all of the City's code-compliance and parking related licenses and permits can be found below.
Business, rental, and multifamily license applications may also be completed in person at the City Building by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please email Christine Redman at email@example.com or Camri Smith-Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Block Party Kit & Block Party Permit (Currently Suspended Due to COVID-19)
- Business License Application, Business Classification & License Fee Rates
- Business License Inspection Checklist
- FY2020-2021 Single-Family Rental License Application
- FY2021-2022 Single-Family Rental License Application
- Single-Family Rental Inspection Checklist
- Multi-Family License Application
- Multi-Family Rental Inspection Checklist
- Temporary Sales License
- Vendor, Paddler, and Solicitor License
- Alcohol Beverage & License Application
- Fence Permit
- Windows, Doors, & Loading Dock Covers Permit
- Street Access Permit
- Driveway-Street Apron Permit
- Tree Removal Permit (Find guidance on maintaining residential trees here)
- *Residential Parking Permit applications can be completed through the parking portal.