Applications for all of the City's licenses and permits can be found below.
All commercial businesses and residential rental units must apply for a license from the City and renew the license annually. All businesses in the City of Hyattsville must renew their licenses by June 30 of each year. Upon application for the license, or license renewal, the property will be inspected.
Applications can be completed online and mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payments for applications can be made using the City's online payment portal.
Business, rental, and multifamily license applications may also be completed in person at the City Building by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please email Christine Redman or Camri Smith-Matthews.
Applications listed in alphabetical order:
- Alcohol Beverage & License Application
- Block Party Kit & Block Party Permit
- FY 2024 Business License Application & License Fee Rates
- FY 2022-2023 Business License Application
- Driveway-Street Apron Permit
- Fence Permit
- FY2023 Single-Family Rental License Application
- Multi-Family License Application
- Multi-Family Rental Inspection Checklist
- Single-Family Rental Inspection Checklist
- Street Access Permit
- Temporary Sales License
- Tree Removal Permit (Find guidance on maintaining residential trees here)
- Vendor, Paddler, and Solicitor License
- Windows, Doors, & Loading Dock Covers Permit
- *Residential Parking Permit applications can be completed through the parking portal.
Christine RedmanPermits and Licensing SupervisorPhone: (301) 985-5014
Camri Smith-MatthewsLicensing ClerkPhone: (240) 487-1715