Summer Camp Information
The Parent Handbook for Camp Magruder 2018 is provided here.
Save the date, stop by anytime on Thursday, June 14th from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm at Magruder Park Recreation Center to meet the Camp Magruder staff. Parents will also have an opportunity to complete and/or turn in camp documents, learn about camp activities, field trips and we can answer any additional questions. Meanwhile campers will tie dye their camp t-shirt and enjoy a healthy snack!
Camp Sessions, Dates and Hours:
- Session I: June 18 through June 29, 2018 (FULL, a wait-list is available.)
- Session II: July 2 through July 13, 2018 (FULL, a wait-list is available.)
- Session III: July 16 through July 27, 2018 (FULL, a wait-list is available.)
- Session IV: July 30 through August 10, 2018 (FULL, a wait-list is available.)
- Session V: Aug 13 through August 24, 2018 (FULL, a wait-list is available.)
Camp Magruder will hours are from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Registration Fees and Desposit
|Registration & Deposit
||Fee Per Camper, Per Session
|Full Day (Resident)||$250/session|
|Full Day (Non-Resident)||$300/session|
Camper who receive free or reduced lunch, and live within the City of Hyattsville may receive financial assistance upon proof of eligibility. Eligible campers fee for Summer camp is $200 per session.
Swim Trip Information
Campers swim on Friday afternoons, weather permitting at Hamilton Splash Park.
Please pack a swimsuit and towel, and sunscreen for your Camper. We provide sunscreen, but if your Camper has sensitive skin, you may wish to provide your own.
Rash guards are welcome, but the pool does not permit street clothing, including tee shirts, in the water.
Please contact Community Services Department at (301)985-5000.