Magruder Park Pavilion Rentals
DUE TO COVID-19 AND RESTRICTIONS ON LARGE GATHERINGS, PAVILION RENTALS ARE NOT AVAILABLE. PLEASE CHECK BACK AS RESTRICTIONS ARE EASED OR CALL 301-985-5000 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
The two pavilions at Magruder Park are available for public use BY PERMIT ONLY. Pavilions are available for rental April through October. Rental requests are accepted beginning the first business day of January each year. Each pavilion is rented to one group per day, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., and includes use of a pavilion and accompanying grill(s) only. Playgrounds, basketball and tennis courts, ballfields, and other areas are open to the public or may be permitted to other groups. Restrooms are available in the Recreation Building. Please use the links below to rent the pavilions.
Use of the following is prohibited and violations will result in cancellation of pavilion permit:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Loud music and DJ equipment
- Moon bounces, other inflatable amusements, and pony rides
- Sales and vending of any kind.
- Grills, other than those provided
- There is no electricity available.
- Cars are permitted on paved roads only.
- No vehicles are permitted on the grass at any time.
- The Large Pavilion is located on the right side of the entrance road next to baseball diamond. This pavilion holds a maximum of 80 people and the rental fee is $175. Rental of the large pavilion includes two (2) charcoal grills. Rent the large pavilion.
- The Small Pavilion is located on the left side of the entrance road behind the Recreation Building and is available for rent by City Residents only. This pavilion has a capacity of 30 people and the rental fee is $125. Rental of the small pavilion includes one (1) charcoal grill. Rent the small pavilion.