The Candidate Packet for the Special Ward 5 2015 Election is available for pick up at the City Municipal Building, Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
An electronic copy of the packet is posted below. It is the candidates responsibility to read the packet in its entirety.
Candidate Registration will open on Monday, July 13th! To register you must return the following documents no later than 5 PM on Friday, August 7, 2015:
1. Candidate Registration Form for Office of Councilmember
3. Financial Disclosure Form (this must be notarized, Please contact Laura Reams at 301-985-5009 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment with a City Notary Public.
In addition, the following forms must be turned into the City Clerk no later than 5 PM on Thursday, September 3, 2015
1. Appointment of Treasurer
2. Acceptance of Treasurer
A list of registered candidates for the Special Ward 5 2015 election will be posted here.
Please contact City Clerk, Laura Reams at 301-985-5009 or email@example.com with any questions.
The Candidate Packet consists of several documents:
- General Information & Table of Contents
- Voter Information
- Candidate Information
- Article II: City Council
- Chapter 4: Administration of Government
- Election Day
- Chapter 8: Elections
- Council Information
- Article IV: Legislation, Nominations & Elections
- Article III: Powers and Duties of Council
- Code of Ethics
- Candidate Registration Form - Office of Council Member
- Certification of Qualifications - Office of Council Member
- Financial Disclosure Statement
- Report of Contributions & Expenditures
- Contributions Log
- Expenditures Log
- Appointment of Treasurer
- Acceptance by Treasurer